– the very first in the series – will take place at The Telford International Centre (Shropshire, UK) from 10th – 11th July 2019.
Merrow Scientific will be there on stand 1144 showcasing their range of scientific instruments and contract testing services. These will include a full working C-Therm Trident system – customers are welcome to bring samples for live testing and discussion.
Other instruments and techniques on display include the Rheosense viscometers for microsample analysis, Metravib’s high force and frequency DMA+ instruments and the Qisab inline surface metrology sensor.
玩ag一天赢了100多万About the event:
Spread over two action-packed days, The Advanced Materials Show will offer an unrivalled insight into current and future materials development, with experts from all sides of the industry in attendance.
- Free-to-attend exhibition and world-class conference dedicated to high-performance materials technology.
- Over 200 exhibitors and 3,000 visitors, including project managers, design engineers, buyers, materials scientists and senior executives.
- Multi-track conference with tracks dedicated to Graphene, 2D Materials and Nanomaterials; Metals & Alloys; Surface Engineering & Advanced Coatings; Composites & Polymers.
- Modern materials innovation across industries including space/aerospace, automotive, energy, renewables, medical, electronics, construction and defence.
- Materials on display will include the latest in nanomaterials, composites, polymers, ceramics, adhesives and sealants, coatings, foams, metals, textiles and thermoplastics.
- An advisory panel featuring leading names from organisations including 3M, Cerion, Imperial College, Graphene@Manchester, Innovate UK and Nanotechnology Industries Association.